Patrons attending GroundSwell—Live and Learn events in 2021-22 are asked to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination (two doses plus two weeks) in the form of a Government issued vaccination card, QR code, or printed vaccination record, or a doctor-issued medical exemption. A piece of picture ID is also required.
- Bring and wear a mask and adhere to physical distancing protocols.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, however mild.
- Arrive with the group you wish to sit with.
- Be aware that gatherings are potential sources of viral transmission and that by attending GroundSwell events you assume responsibility for that risk. GroundSwell will not store or share any health information and will conform to any provincially or federally-mandated protocols.
If there are special circumstances, or if you require assistance with seating, please let us know in advance at (204-943-5770 / firstname.lastname@example.org).